Definition of Cognitive Sciences from area51.
Beta Q&A site for practitioners and research professionals of the cognitive sciences
Given that all questions are supposed to be scientific, what is the benefit of explicitly asking for scientific material in questions?
Questions like this I found so far:
- Are there any research studies showing that expert computer gamers (like SC2 players) have unusual physiological/mental characteristics?
- Is there research on self-perceptions of driving ability?
- Are there any studies showing the effect of IQ on learning speed?
- What are some research studies that show the effect of ADD/ADHD on performance variability?
- What are some research studies that show the effect of Asperger's on performance variability?
- Are there scientific articles integrating ideas of "gamification" with applications to education?
- What is a good reference that summarises meta-analytic correlations between self and other report measures?
- Theory to explain why higher incentives lead to lower performance for non-rudimentary tasks