Taught on 3.0, learned 3.5. DMed 3.5 for many years and love it still.
Favorite variants: Spell points, prestigious character classes, sorceror metamagic specialist, racial paragon classes, cloistered cleric, paladin of freedom, complex skill checks, weapon groups, craft points and summon monster variants.
Anyone playing in my game knows: Think outside the box, fear the rakshasa, demons are never your friend and a party that can't find traps will indeed die by them.
Favorite DnD aspects: Roleplay and character personality development, long spanning adventures that convey useful things (tree of life, chakras... meaning), inventiveness and ingenuity.
Method Actor You think that gaming is a form of creative expression. You may view rules as, at best, a necessary evil, preferring sessions where the dice never come out of the bag. You enjoy situations that test or deepen your character's personality traits.
Top Network Posts
- 53How can I make my PCs flee?
- 49What do I do about PCs using Con damage to "nuke" bosses?
- 31Repercussions to DM-mandated limit on books allowable for characters?
- 26How can I fool my players into being pawns for the villain?
- 25How can I secretly notate which squares on a combat map are traps?
- 22Which school of magic do magical weapons and armor auras radiate?
- 20Can anyone search for traps?
- View more network posts →