I'm an enterprise architect working for several years for big companies in France and abroad, with a MS in Information Systems and a MBA.
In my spare time, I like to travel, learn languages, kayak, and do plenty of other things.
Top Network Posts
- 33Travel options from London to Edinburgh
- 17Are there any women-only places in the world?
- 12Getting from Berlin Tegel Airport to downtown
- 107zip Ultra LZMA2 compression
- 9Grand Canyon Skywalk - details on access
- 7US Roadtrip: book hotels long in advance, short notice or day itself
- 7How can I prevent tea stored in a thermos from oversteeping?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted... yet.