Here on Ask Ubuntu / Stack Exchange: If you have enough reputation to talk in chat (20 network-wide), you can ping me in main chat, even if I'm not there at the time. I'll be notified (though I may not see or reply immediately). To do this, include @EliahKagan in your message. If you prefer, you can invite me to another chat room.
If you message me on any of the following, and I don't reply, please don't assume I received it.
AIM: Code Executioner
MSN Messenger / Windows Live Messenger: firstname.lastname@example.org
Yahoo! Messenger: drfrobe
Skype: eliah.kagan / Eliah Kagan
I'm Occasionally Asked For My Comments (but not in the way you think ;-) )
I do not claim original authorship of them, but if any of them turn out to be wrong or not very good, that is possibly my fault. :-)
Top Network Posts
- 212How to modify a invalid /etc/sudoers file? It throws out an error and not allowing me to edit again
- 115Is there a short command to test if my server is secure against the shellshock bash bug?
- 112How do I re-run boot loader?
- 108How can you completely remove a package?
- 103What does "Ctrl + Alt + F12" do?
- 90What is the loopback device and how do I use it?
- 77Is #!/bin/sh read by the interpreter?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted... yet.