I'm a Cognitive Psychology Ph.D. student at Washington University in St. Louis, Missouri, where I received my M.A. in 2011. I research human memory, with an emphasis on false memory as well as the application of cognitive psychology principles to human learning, memory, and education. I received my B.S. from the College of William & Mary in Williamsburg, Virginia.
You can also follow me on Twitter (@kadesoto).
Top Network Posts
- 23What is the current "accepted" science behind dream interpretation?
- 22Does writing something down help memorize it?
- 20Does any evidence show that Smartphone users have poorer memory?
- 13Effect of words highlighting on reading comprehension
- 12Are spaced flashcards effective for learning?
- 9Is it easier for people to remember longer words than words mixed with symbols?
- 9When is higher confidence predictive of less accuracy?
- View more network posts →