Steven Jeuris♦ (moderator)
I did a thesis on Human-Computer Interaction (HCI) using Cognitive Psychology and Activity Theory as a background. Cognitive Science fascinates me but I have little experience with it. At the moment I'm a PhD student at the IT University of Copenhagen, at the PIT lab studying HCI, but I mainly have a software development background.
In 2007 I got my bachelor degree in applied informatics in Belgium. Immediately after, I started working at the company where I did my internship, AIM Productions. I liked the work and colleagues at the company too much to give up entirely for further studies, so I decided to combine the two. In 2009 I started studying for my master in Game and Media Technology at the University of Utrecht in the Netherlands and I graduated in 2012.
Top network posts
- 93How to easily initialize a list of Tuples?
- 73Using single characters for variable names in loops/exceptions
- 60How to easily initialize a list of Tuples?
- 45How far should 'var' and null coalescing operator '??' be entertained without hampering readability?
- 37Choosing profiles for combined flair
- 34What is the lifetime of a delegate created by a lambda in C#?
- 30What is the difference in citing/referencing with or without tilde?
- View more network posts →