Experimental nuclear and particle physicist. These days I'm teaching, but I've spent a lot of time on nucleon structure in fixed target electron scattering and neutrino oscillations using reactors and beam sources.
Been reading Zemansky & Dittman's book on thermodynamics recently. Quote: ``The concept of temperature is rich in interpretations and levels of abstraction.'' Nice.
Top Network Posts
- 797How can I replace a newline (\n) using sed?
- 190How can the Linux kernel compile itself?
- 178How to make SIMPLE C++ Makefile?
- 175Static linking vs dynamic linking
- 128How to detect if my shell script is running through a pipe?
- 115Breadth First Vs Depth First
- 112The Many Memes of Meta
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted... yet.