I push buttons. I turn dials. I read numbers. Sometimes I make up little stories in my head about what the numbers mean.
I'm a grad student in statistics and psychometrics at the University of Groningen in the Netherlands. Interested in the development and use of mathematical models of human behavior, and the role of memory as a theoretical bridge point between perception and action. Unsavory love for Bayes factors.
If you have any thoughts or feedback for any of my posts, please don't hesitate to comment or to engage me in our Axon Terminal chat room.
The bear is Googles. He likes numbers and mauling small businesses.
Top Network Posts
- 12Does an exceptional working memory inhibit intelligence?
- 11How long can a person stay happy, excited and motivated about something new?
- 10What is the effect of mindfulness practice on cognition?
- 10What is the relation between measures, constructs and concepts?
- 10Is there scientific evidence on the benefits of binaural beats?
- 9Conscious basis for gender identification
- 8How can we realize when a sociological question is impossible to answer?
- View more network posts →