I push buttons. I turn dials. I read numbers. Sometimes I make up little stories in my head about what the numbers mean.
I'm a grad student in statistics and psychometrics at the University of Groningen in the Netherlands. Interested in the development and use of mathematical models of human behavior, and the role of memory as a theoretical bridge point between perception and action. Unsavory love for Bayes factors.
If you have any thoughts or feedback for any of my posts, please don't hesitate to comment or to engage me in our Axon Terminal chat room.
The bear is Googles. He likes numbers and mauling small businesses.
Top Network Posts
- 10What is the effect of mindfulness practice on cognition?
- 10What is the relation between measures, constructs and concepts?
- 10How long can a person stay happy, excited and motivated about something new?
- 8Does an exceptional working memory inhibit intelligence?
- 8What is the psychological effect of wearing black clothes?
- 7Is 'intuition' related to 'extrasensory perception'?
- 7How can we realize when a sociological question is impossible to answer?
- View more network posts →