I push buttons. I turn dials. I read numbers. Sometimes I make up little stories in my head about what the numbers mean.
Interested in the development and use of statistical methods for estimating dynamical models of human behavior, and the role of memory as a theoretical bridge point between perception and action. Unsavory love for Bayes factors.
Top network posts
- 10How long can a person stay happy, excited and motivated about something new?
- 9What is the effect of mindfulness practice on cognition?
- 7What is the relation between measures, constructs and concepts?
- 7Does an exceptional working memory inhibit intelligence?
- 7Why does speaking with rhythm help a subject get into a trance?
- 6Term for incentives working without conscious awareness
- 6Does cognitive training enhance dopamine release?
- View more network posts →