I am an independent software consultant specializing in the .NET platform and big data (visualizations and nosql). I live and work in the Washington, DC area, primarily working with the government. I recently earned a Master of Science in Human Factors Engineering (part of IMSE) from Iowa State University, and am currently working on a paper about the cognitive effects of Problem-Based Learning on new and experienced learners.
Top Network Posts
- 28RabbitMQ - Message order of delivery
- 11What happens when RabbitMQ's Delivery Tag overflows?
- 11Should I accept empty collections in my methods that iterate over them?
- 10'Decimal' source code from Microsoft - will it build?
- 9RabbitMQ difference between exclusive and auto-delete?
- 8What causes an individual to not be able to hold all the details of a large project in memory?
- 7Does it take more cognitive effort to tell the time when reading a digital clock instead of analog?
- View more network posts →