(a.k.a. jonsca here)
Sir Charles Scott Sherrington is one of my science heroes, so I'm featuring him on my cogsci profile. He is often credited with coining the word "synapse."
I apologize that my activity on the site has been dwindling for a long time. Other commitments have pulled me away, but I still have a special place in my heart for CogSci. I am still keeping an eye on things, so behave yourselves.
Top Network Posts
- 115Can 'u' and 'i' part ways with Stack Exchange?
- 76The current review system encourages fake reviews; some people upvote everything rather than actually fixing problems
- 56reading a line from ifstream into a string variable
- 30Hitting approve or reject in the suggested edits queue occasionally brings up the same edit again and gets stuck
- 27Should there be a "No vote, but okay" option in reviewing first posts?
- 24find index of an int in a list
- 24Ways to see a list of all the tabs open in Chrome?
- View more network posts →