Post-doc in mathematics at the IMSc of Chennai (India).
My old webpage (not updated since 2011).
I'm working on operator algebras, von Neumann algebras, subfactors, planar algebras, fusion categories, vertex operators algebras, infinite dimensional Lie algebras, conformal field theory, noncommutative geometry.
I'm mainly active on mathoverflow.
Top network posts
- 25Collaboration or acknowledgment?
- 23Is Jesus avatar of lord Vishnu?
- 21What is about nonassociative geometry?
- 19Times to cover by Langton's ant on "square" tori
- 17What's a noncommutative set?
- 14In how many steps a random walk visits all the elements of a finite group, with a probability 1/2?
- 14What are the applications of operator algebras to other areas?
- View more network posts →