I'm fascinated by all of the problems surrounding any kind of data analysis. Anything down to writing C to speed up loops all the way up to visualizing multidimensional data sets, I love to find and squash bugs and I love to build tools that help people wrangle their data into a useful form. I also have a strong interest in statistical problems in neurophysiology, which is where I discovered my love of programming and data analysis tooling.
Top network posts
- 26Get original indices of a sorted Numpy array
- 23Intersecting two dictionaries in Python
- 23save a pandas.Series histogram plot to file
- 15Deleting DataFrame row in Pandas based on column value
- 15Grouping daily data by month in python/pandas and then normalising
- 12subsetting a Python DataFrame
- 11Tuple Unpacking Similar to Python, but in Common Lisp
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted... yet.