Top Network Posts
- 15How can a distribution have infinite mean and variance?
- 14Can a statistical test return a p-value of zero?
- 13Why is Pearson's ρ only an exhaustive measure of association if the joint distribution is multivariate normal?
- 13How can I best deal with the effects of markers with differing levels of generosity in grading student papers?
- 13How to choose between the different adjusted R-squared formulas?
- 10What is the difference between descriptive and inferential statistics?
- 10Why is the normality of residuals "barely important at all" for the purpose of estimating the regression line?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted... yet.