Senior embedded systems engineer with degrees in both hardware and software (BSEE/MSCS) and over 30 years of experience writing firmware for 8-bit through 32-bit µC's in C, C++ and assembler. I also do hardware design including PCB layout using Eagle. Overall I have completed over two-dozen projects that have gone to market, and have been awarded 24 patents.
Contact me at tcrosley(at)softwest.com
Top Network Posts
- 49How were the first microprocessors programmed?
- 44What is the true circuit behind an opamp?
- 43How to go from newbie to manufactured?
- 41Why do resistors still use color coding?
- 40Was Harrison Ford the janitor or carpenter on the set of Star Wars?
- 37What exactly is the build number in MAJOR.MINOR.BUILDNUMBER.REVISION
- 36Does frequent sex cause vaginas to become permanently stretched?
- View more network posts →