I'm an systems engineer, with some focus on complex systems, signal processing and a bit of control systems. My current job title is "Senior Satellite Systems Engineer". I am also a hobby photographer, and avid android programmer. I am the programmer of the Android app Psychic Tester, Ham Finder, and Qsl Mapper. I am also the author of the blog, The Making of a Ham, and the photographer on PearsonArtPhoto.com.
To see some of my photography, check out the following sites:
Top Network Posts
- 116How can you get the Manifest Version number from the App's (Layout) XML variables?
- 99FragmentPagerAdapter Exists Only In Android.Support.V4.App (and not Android.App)
- 94Best way to work with dates in Android SQLite
- 89Where did Harry's parents get all of their money from?
- 75How can you get the Manifest Version number from the App's (Layout) XML variables?
- 63What can be done with Area 51?
- 60Can I borrow a lunar rover?
- View more network posts →