I'm just a regular guy, highly interested in Machine Learning, Computer Vision, and app development. -I'm currently involved with a project that is taking all my time. When I'm done, I'll follow my passion for app development and learning all about Machine Learning and Computer Vision.
I'm committing to the Machine Learning Stack Exchange forum.
I think I will commit to Computer Vision (although not sure how successful the group will be)
Top Network Posts
- 15How to remove these green arrows in Visual Studio 2010 IDE?
- 14What's the correct notation for log squared?
- 13Binary robust independent elementary features ("BRIEF") understanding
- 12Face Recognition / Image Processing
- 11What can one tell a school kid about statistics and machine learning?
- 9Question about the use of the word 'porting' in programming
- 9Can I say 'co-student'?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted... yet.