Postdoc (Psychology) at the University of Zürich, Switzerland.
R, I use
Python for running experiments (using PsychoPy) and occasionally other languages.
A list of my publications can be found on my homepage (usually with possibility to download the papers, data, and analysis scripts).
Top Network Posts
- 96What is your favorite "data analysis" cartoon?
- 93Plot a legend outside of the plotting area in base graphics?
- 64What is your favorite "data analysis" cartoon?
- 61R, change the spacing of tick marks on the axis of a plot?
- 57How to efficiently use Rprof in R?
- 51What are the possible dimensions / sizes / units LaTeX understands?
- 47Get column index from label in a data frame
- View more network posts →