I'm a data scientist at Highmark, Inc, working as the manager of predictive analystics and data management within Operations. I earned my PhD doing computational neuroscience, working with decision making processes and investigating functional connectivity between different parts of the human brain. I've also worked as a financial quant, freelance web developer, and IT consultant. One of my favorite pastimes is poi spinning.
You can learn more about me on my LinkedIn page. Feel free to contact me about anything and everything at eykanal at erikdev dot com.
Top Network Posts
- 71shell script "for" loop syntax
- 60Does the ternary operator exist in R?
- 53How to become well-known in the research community while being a PhD student
- 52Chrome thinks 99,999 is drastically different than 100,000
- 50Is it a must for every programmer to learn regular expressions?
- 49More options when flagging for migration
- 48How to react to an angry email / argument as a third party
- View more network posts →