"A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects."
Top Network Posts
- 140Interview question: f(f(n)) == -n
- 47Remote origin already exists on git push to new repository
- 34what is the purpose of "android.intent.category.DEFAULT"?
- 30Mixing Qt and Boost
- 28Instantiating a generic class in Java
- 23How can I get NSURLResponse body?
- 15Why are people inclined to praise or fear the unknown?
- View more network posts →