I am a Visiting Assistant Professor of English at Skidmore College with a strong side-interest in programming and (more recently) the digital humanities. I'm currently working on a prototype neural network capable of improving bad OCR in eighteenth-century text.
I've also begun writing about the digital humanities at The Frame of Lagado.
Top Network Posts
- 196Running shell command from Python and capturing the output
- 153Maximum and Minimum values for ints
- 128How to define two-dimensional array in python
- 60Python: Tuples/dictionaries as keys, select, sort
- 51Can Python test the membership of multiple values in a list?
- 45Is it possible to sort two lists(which reference each other) in the exact same way?
- 38why is xrange able to go back to beginning in Python?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted... yet.