I am a Visiting Assistant Professor of English at Skidmore College with a strong side-interest in programming and (more recently) the digital humanities. I'm currently working on a prototype neural network capable of improving bad OCR in eighteenth-century text.
I've also begun writing about the digital humanities at The Frame of Lagado.
Top network posts
- 182Running shell command from python and capturing the output
- 138Maximum and Minimum values for ints
- 118How to define two-dimensional array in python
- 55Python: Tuples/dictionaries as keys, select, sort
- 49Can Python test the membership of multiple values in a list?
- 40Is it possible to sort two lists(which reference each other) in the exact same way?
- 38why is xrange able to go back to beginning in Python?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted... yet.