As an analyst and statistical consultant, Joshua focuses on biostatistics, and is interested in reproducible research and graphical displays of data and statistical models. Through his work at Elkhart Group Ltd. and former work at UCLA Statistical Consulting Group, he has supported a wide array of clients ranging from graduate students, to experienced researchers, and biotechnology companies.
Top Network Posts
- 32When is it ok to remove the intercept in a linear regression model?
- 10Web-based tools for documenting studies?
- 8What are R-structure G-structure in a glmm?
- 7R - vectorised conditional replace
- 6How can prolonged stress lead to a sustained reduction in cognitive functioning?
- 6Expectation of a squared Gamma
- 6Simple Multivariate Regression with Octave
- View more network posts →