As an analyst and statistical consultant, Joshua focuses on biostatistics, and is interested in reproducible research and graphical displays of data and statistical models. Through his work at Elkhart Group Ltd. and former work at UCLA Statistical Consulting Group, he has supported a wide array of clients ranging from graduate students, to experienced researchers, and biotechnology companies.
Top Network Posts
- 24When is it ok to remove the intercept in lm()?
- 10Web-based tools for documenting studies?
- 8What are R-structure G-structure in a glmm?
- 7R - vectorised conditional replace
- 6How can prolonged stress lead to a sustained reduction in cognitive functioning?
- 6Simple Multivariate Regression with Octave
- 5Expectation of a squared Gamma
- View more network posts →