As an analyst and statistical consultant, Joshua focuses on biostatistics, and is interested in reproducible research and graphical displays of data and statistical models. Through his work at Elkhart Group Ltd. and former work at UCLA Statistical Consulting Group, he has supported a wide array of clients ranging from graduate students, to experienced researchers, and biotechnology companies.
Top Network Posts
- 20When is it ok to remove the intercept in lm()?
- 10Web-based tools for documenting studies?
- 7R - vectorised conditional replace
- 7What are R-structure G-structure in a glmm?
- 6Simple Multivariate Regression with Octave
- 6How can prolonged stress lead to a sustained reduction in cognitive functioning?
- View more network posts →